Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Update on Wool Project Plus a Little Quilting and Cartonnage

Here is my progress on the Everyday Crazy Table,at from Primitive Gatherings.  Most of the blanket stitching is done and I've started adding some of the decorative stitches.  I needed to order some more threads in order to complete the blanket stitching and my order came today...yay!  


Saturday is my Second Saturday meeting at Quilts Plus so I needed to get the most recent block pieced.  I was on vacation during the last meeting so I was a little behind.  I took advantage of the sewing time and pieced together four other blocks that I had already cut the pieces for.  This months block is top center.  The other two on the top are extra blocks I made from a prior month, and the bottom two blocks are from the Second Saturday patterns from 2013.  


Last weekend was a class with Lauren Sauer for the Book of Beries.  I don't have any pictures to show right now except for the Cartonnage box we made on Friday to store our finished piece.  


...til later...Happy Stitching!
Sue
 

 


 

2 comments:

  1. The Table mat is so pretty.
    Great quilt squares, and the box is gorgeous.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table mat is looking good. I like the quilt blocks you have created; my favorites are the two star blocks on the bottom row. Your box is lovely. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete