Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

July Wisconsin Trip

I had the opportunity last month to drive to Menasha, WI to take a 2 day class from Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings.  Lisa is a fabulous designer, teacher and great business woman.  Her shop Primitive Gatherings is located in the heart of Menasha, WI and a close drive to her studio/warehouse and retreat house.

My first stop was the shop which was in the middle of road construction.  I made it after a title guidance from one of the ladies at the shop who provided directions to me over the phone.  




I had the pleasure of staying at the retreat house for the three nights I was in town.  It was the prettiest, most comfortable place I could have imagined staying.  It was decorated in primitive style with a vast array of quilts.  I took a lot of pictures inside and outside...here is a peek.







I'll post more later about the class I took there...the real reason for the trip.

Best stitches,
Sue

 

 


 


 


 


 

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great shop and retreat house.
    Can't wait to see what you made in class.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete