Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Pre-stitching for Behold Thy Beauty

Most of my stitching lately has been for a class with Jackie du Plesis in July for "Behold Thy Beauty".  There are five band sections for the body of the bag, the top and bottom of the bag and some smalls.  Here is my progress to date.  I have 3 out of 5 sections for the bag completed plus the top and bottom.



I'm taking a break and decided to go back to working on The Toy Chest from Betsy Morgan for awhile.  I'll try to post pictures of that later.  In the meantime, here are the the fruits of my labor so for the last two weekend classes with Betsy up in the Chicago area.  On the left is the pin cushion for "Tall Year Square", in the middle is the barrel button we made in class that go on each corner for TYS, and on the right is the waxer keep for "This One's for Betty"

 


Happy Stitching!
Sue 

1 comment:

  1. It looks very detailed.
    It's pretty, great job.
    Have fun at the class!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete