Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Shepherds Bush Finishes

This week I have a couple of finishes from Shepherds Bush.  I have been working on their series The Fold and put together the needle roll last night.  I love the beautiful hand dyed silk ribbon used for this piece.


My BFF is headed out to Utah in a couple of weeks for a class with the Swan Sampler Guild.  While she is there, she will be heading up to Ogden to visit Shepherds Bush.  I have a few samplers I will be sending up with her to have Jill Rensel frame.  This is the latest finish that will be heading out to Jill ..."Queen Bee" from Shepherds Bush.  I love all the bees in this sampler and the floral bands are some of my favorites that Tina has designed.  





Best Stitches,
Sue





4 comments:

  1. The Fold set is so pretty, congrats on your finish.
    Queen Bee is awesome.
    That must "bee" an older design I don't remember it.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen Bee is stunning! Congratulations on getting the needle roll finished!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing your `Shepherds Fold`. Mine is still work in progress but nearly there. I cost of box is not in my budget so have another finish for part one for me. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the SB bee sampler....can't wait to see how you have it framed. Hope you share.

    ReplyDelete