Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Back from the Framer and more...

I just got home from picking up "Peter's Patches" from Shepherd's Bush.  I framed his companion "Sophie's Roses" several years ago with the same frame and fillet, only the mat for Sophie is lavender.  I love how Peter turned out with the sage mat.  





Here is a peek at Sophie.  They will look so nice together!
  
  
On my way home I stopped at a pottery place north of Noblesville that I have always wanted to go to, but they were never open when I was driving by.  Strawtown Pottery has some very nice hand painted stoneware that I have received as gifts over the years.  This is what came home with me.  


When I got home, I found a little group of Red Admiral Butterflies on my purple coneflowers.  What a nice surprise!  


I also wanted to show the finished "1801 House" box all painted and waxed...


...and my progress with The Drawn Thread "Treasured Tools"...

Happy Stitching!
Sue

1 comment:

  1. These are both gorgeous.
    What a great set to hang together.
    The frames and mats are perfect.
    Very pretty mug too.
    Treasured Tools is on my wish list.
    Can;t wait to see more of your progress on it.
    Marilym

    ReplyDelete