Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Little Stitching ADD

I seem to be having a little ADD where it comes to my stitching right now.  I have two Catherine Theron projects in the works - one of which is almost done, but just needed a break and the other I'm waiting on stretcher bars to arrive as my tent stitched area seems to be skewing a bit and I will need them for the Florentine anyway.  

So...I started and finished Chessie and Me's "1801 House".  I am in the process of painting the box, but it will be a couple more days before I can attached the piece to the top.  I love the little sheep and the satin stitched grass.  



...and then I also started The Drawn Thread "Treasured Tools".  Here is my progress so far.  I fell in love with this piece the moment I saw it at Spring Fling.  


Best Stitches,
Sue

2 comments: