Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Stacy Nash's Spring Fling

No pictures today.  I picked up my BFF Janie and took a nice trip over to Fortville to Stacy Nash's Studio for her first 2015 open house - Spring Fling.  She has done some spring cleaning and rearranged the shop.  She has all of her new market releases along with a little limited edition kit out for display and purchase.  I was able to pick up some of the velvet to go with the new charts that I bought.  My bag runneth over!  :)

Then we had a nice lunch at Famous Dave's for a little BBQ fix.  I dropped her off and ran down to my favorite quilt shop, Quilts Plus to get my March Second Saturday block kit.  You start the year buying the kit for the first block for $7 and as long as you bring in your finished block for one of the two Second Saturday sessions, you get the next block free...and so on each month.  You can conceivably get 12 blocks for $7 if you don't miss a month.  

I came home to give Molly a little attention before I head out to get some more framing done.  Our local Hobby Lobby does a fantastic job, so I have a couple of projects that I want to get taken care of now that my special Jill Rensel pieces have come home.  Once I take those to sampler guild tomorrow, they will find their permanent places on my walls.  

Next weekend I am taking a couple of classes with Sherri Jones of Patricks Woods, so I'm sure I will have some pictures for some show and tell.

Best Stitches,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment