Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Miss Baxter's House

This is the first in the Berry's Chapel Road Series from Stacy Nash.  I fell in love with it at first sight due to the bee skip.  



The overall effect of the sampler just appeals to me...from the log cabin to the chickens/rooster.  Each elements was so much fun to stitch.  I'm looking forward to starting the next in the series ~ Turkey Hollow Farm.  





I just saw her new releases from the Nashville market and am looking forward to heading over to Fortville for her next open house in a couple of weeks. 

Tomorrow I'll share The Beekeeper...

Til then, best stitches,
Sue  

4 comments:

  1. I love this piece too! For me it is the chickens. Stacy does them so well! I just found your blog and really like what you choose to stitch! Looking forward to seeing more! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! You have been a stitching machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty design, great job.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete