Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Retreat - Part 3

Last night we settled into our condo.  We splurge when we come to this retreat and get a 2 bedroom unit.  Here are shots of the living room:



The leather sofa was VERY comfortable for stitching.  

This is my bedroom.  It's actually a studio unit off the main part of the condo.  Very cozy!


We have a tradition that whoever pays for the condo gets their choice of rooms.  Since we alternate who drives and who pays for the condo, this works out well for us.

To make up for the splurge in lunch yesterday, this was what was for breakfast this morning.  High fiber bread from Great Harvest and some Pumpkin Spice coffee.  Yum!


The official start of the retreat begins this morning when the retreat shop opens at 11 AM, registration at 1, and the unveiling of the projects we'll be working on this weekend happens at 3:45.  I'll be taking lots of pictures.  

2 comments:

  1. The Condo looks comfortable, and the coffee sounds good too.
    Have fun!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete