Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Retreat - Part 2B



I forgot to post the picture of the metal hand decoration I was able to get at Hobby Lobby yesterday, so here it is.  This will be so cool to hang my Tim Holtz pocket watch(es), scissor fob, pin cushions...or whatever.  


We headed back up to Jill Rensel's studio to pick up Janie's frame this morning.  On our way home we had lunch at one of my favorite Western US places to eat, In-n-Out Burger.  We cannot get these in Indiana, so I have to wait until I travel west.  They have a pretty basic menu - hamburger, cheeseburger, double burger, fries, shakes and soft drinks.  Their shake flavored are pretty basic too...chocolate, vanilla and strawberry.   Sometime simpler is just better.  


Til tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. The hand is too cool.
    In-N-out sounds great.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sue...thanks for these posts. I'm enjoying being able to follow along with you on your retreat adventures. Hope you have a great time. Say hi to everybody for me!

    ReplyDelete