Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Getting Caught up on my Finishing

I have a nice stack in my sewing room of projects that need to be finished.  This week, I was able to get a bit of a start on the process.


"Victory Garden Pinkeep" from Threadwork Primitives.  This was a Ladies Prim Society piece from 2012.

"Snow Flake Pin Cushion" from Shepherds Bush
"Naughty and Nice" Scissor Fob from Shepherds Bush - the Naughty side
"Naughty and Nice" Scissor Fob from Shepherds Bush - the Nice side


"Bees" Scissor Fob from Shepherds Bush


2010 Scissor Fob from Shepherds Bush
Now on to more finishing work.  It cuts into my stitching time, but it is so worth it when I end up with all of these lovely pieces in the end.

Happy Stitching,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment