Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Two More Finishes

Last week, I finished the Forget-Me-Not sampler from With Thy Needle and Thread.  The first step in this project was coffee dyeing the linen that had been provided in the kit.  I love the color palette of this piece and can't wait to get it framed.







Today I picked my Lady's Worke Box by Ellen Chester from the finisher - Karen did a fabulous job!  Now I need to line the box and finish the smalls that go into it.  


Happy Stitching!
Sue

3 comments:

  1. WOW! such beautiful things!
    The sampler is so pretty, Really like the dyed linen.
    The box ix amazing, what a great work you have done with all stitching.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs from
    Anette & Skruttan the cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue

    I just stumble upon your blog for the first time and happened to see your worke box. It looks wonderful. I'd love to show some photos on my blog.

    ReplyDelete