Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Blackbird Designs Ladies Prim Society Fall Piece

This is the fourth installment of the Ladies Prim Society club, and it is a beautiful piece.  I started working on this last night and after a few hours I am loving it more and more.  The colors all play so well together and certainly breath "Autumn is here!"  It is designed to be a pillow with the design measuring about 6" square.  The backing fabric is included from their fabric line Nature's Basket, and trimmed with R&R hand dyed Cinnamon baby rick rack.  


1 comment:

  1. Great start, Sue! I was thrilled to pieces when this one came in the mail! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete