Welcome

I have several interests to share through this blog including my love of needlework, quilting, cooking, and my pets, Molly and Butterscotch. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding to most of these areas over time. I hope you enjoy it.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Getting Caught Up

Okay - so it has been awhile since my first post and I have not added any photos of my projects.  It has been a busy few months with the holidays as well as my Mom being sick and in the hospital again.  I have been busy stitching on projects from the Shepherd's Bush retreat that I attended in September and other projects that I had started before then.  I have also been finishing some projects that I had stitched a long time ago including several scissor fobs from Shepherd's Bush.  Enjoy and hope to be back again soon!!

Shepherd's Bush "Spring Scissor Fob" - Front


Shepher'ds Bush "Spring Scossir Fob" - Back


 Shepherd's Bush "In My Garden Scissor Fob" - Front

 Shepherd's Bush "In My Garden Scissor Fob" - Back

 Charland Pansy Scissor Fob

 Shepherd's Bush 2004 Scissor Fob - Front

 Shepherd's Bush 2004 Scissor Fob - Back

 Shepherd's Bush 2003 Scissor Fob - Front

 Shepherd's Bush 2003 Scissor Fob - Back

 Shepherd's Bush 2009 Scissor Fob - Front

 Shepherd's Bush 2009 Scissor Fob - Back

 Just Nan "Guardian Grace"

 Diane Evans "A Third Diane's Delight"

 "The Garden Sampler" by Sue Ream

 Close-up top of "The Garden Sampler"

 Close-up middle of "The Garden Sampler"

Close-up bottom of "The Garden Sampler"

"Wicked" by the Primitive Needle - freebie I received at the retreat.  This will be stitched as a pin cushion.


No comments:

Post a Comment